I'm trying to setup Trello to use as my main platform to track all my businesses, clients, etc.
I currently have teams for each of my clients, and within each team, I have boards that represent the projects for that client.
On another hand, I have a To-Do list board for myself with lists such as unscheduled, today, tomorrow, this week, this month, this year.
I would like to be able to assign myself a card on a board for a client and have it come up on my To-Do board on the unscheduled list. This way I can only go to one board and schedule my work for that day, week, month, etc. Furthermore, as this card moves from list to list on my To-Do board, I would like it to update on the "original" board. For example, if the card moves to my "this week" list on my To-DO, I would like for it to update to the WIP list on the client board.
Would love to hear if someone has been able to achieve something similar. I would live to implement this for myself, and for my staff of course.
Thank you!