Hi, I am unable to finish gitflow release . I am facing permission denied issues on some war file.
Can you please confirm what version of Sourcetree you are using and on what OS? Please include the git version being used as well.
I am using sourcetree version 2.6.9 on windiws7
git version 2.15.1.windows.2
Hello! Can you provide the full error message that's shown? Thanks!
Hi, I have the same problem on my Sourcetree. I cannot finish the feature. The repository was switch to Git Flow a few days before.
I am using Sourcetree 2.7.6(177) on macOS High Sierra 10.13.5 (17F77), with Embedded Git 2.17.1
The Git I installed using Homebrew is version 2.18.0The error message is:
git feature finish -k sales_summaryPermission denied, please try again.Permission denied, please try again.mickey9801@nas03.comicparty.com: Permission denied (publickey,password).fatal: Could not read from remote repository. Please make sure you have the correct access rightsand the repository exists.Fatal: Could not fetch feature/sales_summary from origin.
git feature finish -k sales_summary
Permission denied, please try again.
mickey9801@nas03.comicparty.com: Permission denied (publickey,password).
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
Fatal: Could not fetch feature/sales_summary from origin.
I can commit and push with no problem, but cannot finish the feature.
I just install Git Flow AVH Edition by homebrew and I can finish the feature in terminal successfully, but I have to push the commit to remote manually.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.