Over the weekend our fisheye/crucible instance stopped working. After troubleshooting this morning I found the ODBC drive was missing. I installed the latest version from MySQL and now when I try to launch the applications I receive the error "The server time zone value 'EDT' is unrecognized or represents more than one time zone." in the logs and the applications fail to launch.
Who kidnapped the ODBC driver? It should not go missing by itself.
Which mysql version? v6 or above?
Previous version need to specify the timezone explicitly.
e.g from SO.
<span>jdbc</span><span>:</span><span>mysql</span><span>:</span><span>//localhost/db?useUnicode=true&useJDBCCompliantTimezoneShift=true&useLegacyDatetimeCode=false&serverTimezone=UTC</span>
Thank you. And yes, the first thing I thought was, "where the heck did the driver go." But, I am saving that manhunt for after getting it running again. My version of MySQL is "mysql Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.7.21, for Linux (x86_64) using EditLine wrapper." I am worried the fisheye/crucible database have become corrupt. When I run the command you suggested, twice, I get:
root@ubuntu:~# jdbc:mysql://localhost/db?useUnicode=true&useJDBCCompliantTimezoneShift=true&useLegacyDatetimeCode=false&serverTimezone=UTC[1] 18032[2] 18033-su: jdbc:mysql://localhost/db?useUnicode=true: No such file or directory[3] 18034root@ubuntu:~# jdbc:mysql://localhost/db?useUnicode=true&useJDBCCompliantTimezoneShift=true&useLegacyDatetimeCode=false&serverTimezone=UTC[4] 18039[5] 18040-su: jdbc:mysql://localhost/db?useUnicode=true: No such file or directory[6] 18041[1] Exit 127 jdbc:mysql://localhost/db?useUnicode=true[2] Done useJDBCCompliantTimezoneShift=true[3] Done useLegacyDatetimeCode=false
I also tried applying this to my connection string in the crucible/fisheye config.xml file but the Apache XML parser barfs on the character after the '?'.
Problem with config file: org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: error: Unexpected character encountered (lex state 12): 'u'
You need to investigate what happened over the weekend before you try anything else. It sounds like a botched attempt at db migration.
This is definitely a bug in mysql v5.
If you are not allowed to define the timezone in the connection string than you need to add it to the mysql config file on your db.server. e.g
default_tim_zone='+05:00' in /etc/mysql/mysql.conf.d/mysql.cnf in mysqlis section- depending on your mysql installation.
Restart the db for new settings to take effect.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.