Hello,
When I print a Trello Board the Lists are placed vertical (form top to bottem) on the page. On the screen the boards are horizontical (from left to right).
How can I print a board wysiwyg?
Thank you!
Hello Jeroen!
Unfortunately, Trello's base printing stylesheet isn't ideal. If you want the Trello board to print exactly as is, you'll have to do some workarounds to make it happen.
How big do you want it to print? Are you just wanting a rough paper copy to take to a meeting or some such, or do you want to blow it up big and put it on a wall? If you don't mind it being a bit pixelated, you can screenshot the page and print your screenshots. If you want to print it large and clear... I can't think of a solution, unfortunately.
And if you just want to print the cards in a more efficient manner, look into the power-up Agile Cards by Spartez. It gives you some really great printing options as well. I use it religiously.
Let me know if I can help more - I'm happy to.
Hello Devon,
Thank you for your reply! The suggestions you make are sufficient for my goals: take a copy to a meeting and sometimes attach it to an e-mail.
Happy to help, Jeroen! Sometimes it's just nice to have copies outside Trello Glad you could find something that works for you.
Hi Devon,
I know this is an old thread but it's the exact topic I'm researching. Any chance you could share what the output of the Agile Cards by Spartez look like? Our Marketing and Business Development Team is demoing Trello as a possible solution to project tracking and management. However, we have to be able to produce our work on paper in a format that our VP can reference quickly and share with her leaders. The current printed format won't cut it. I know... I wish they'd just install the app. and reference it at meetings but we're not quite there yet. I'd love to see what this power up provides. Any chance you could share something?
Thanks!
Phil
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.