Are you going to Summit this year? Because I am! And so are a bunch of Community Champions, AUG Leaders, AUG Members, and Atlassians! And I will have Community swag for you at our booth. And it will be fun.
So join us in-person on 3-5 September and get your tough questions answered by our team of experts.
Register today at this link!
Looking forward to it!
CCM
Wouldn't miss it! Looking forward to connecting w/ old friends and making new ones.
Cheers!!
jack
First-time Summit for me... I am excited!
Counting the days and will certainly be over to say hello!
Danny
In Septembre another time
I am GUTTED that I won't be coming in the city I once called home... heavy project deadlines in September and then a well earned holiday in October stand in the way.
Enjoy one and all ! !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.