Hi,
I am developing bamboo plugin and I want to create a little bit advanced task UI -- I want to create form, that will have two inputs (textfields) and plus button. When user click the button, next two fields should be added and so on... (Something similar to view, when you can add artifact one by one in "Artifact download" task in deployment)
Question is, where can I find bamboo docs or third party docs about tags like this:
ww.textfield
I saw https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Answers-Developer-Questions/Where-can-I-find-Bamboo-Freemarker-macro-functions-definition/qaq-p/473258 but the answer does not satisfies me.
When I search in google I can find only those links:
https://github.com/charleso/bamboo-git-plugin/blob/master/src/main/resources/com/atlassian/bamboo/plugins/git/gitRepositoryEdit.ftl
https://github.com/zeroturnaround/bamboo-liverebel-plugin/blob/master/src/main/resources/editDeployTask.ftl
Any help (and a little background to those frameworks) will be appreciated!
Thanks
Hi Piotr,
There are a lot of plugin developers and dev docs on this forum: Atlassian Developer Community I hope you can find more help there.
Thanks,
Ann
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.