Does it surprise you that the Atlassian Community Team is a tightknit community in and of itself? I must say I'm struck on a daily basis by how lucky I am to work with such talented people who I've come to seriously respect and trust. Oh, and we also find time to have a little fun––it is the Atlassian Community that I'm talking about after all!
This post details a recent team lunch excursion we took to celebrate ~*my birthday*~ and highlights how our Communiteam synergy transcends geographies and cuisines.
Chapter 1
We take a short Lyft ride to the restaurant because @Monique vdB has a broken toe. #Lyftasateam
Chapter 2
We dine on delicious fare and chat about how we miss @Community Manager who is based out of Trello HQ in New York City.

Chapter 3
@Stephanie Grice accepts a call from a Domino's pizza delivery man who is having trouble locating @Community Manager. (Side note: Despite living in a pizza epicenter of the world, Erica's slice of choice will always be Domino's).
Chapter 4
Erica finally receives her pizza and feels the Communiteam love from 3,000 miles away.

Chapter 5
@BiancaE gets her fries to go, and we're off back to the office to get back to our Community!
Post a photo of you and your team in the comments! I'll send some Atlassian swag to a few responders to say thanks for being a part our Atlassian Community family.
, Bridget