Whenever an action is taken in Crucible that should generate an email, the emails are not being received.
The Fisheye / Crucible mail server is configured -- our email server is setup to require a login and a valid user name and password are set. It appears that all works OK when 'Send test email' is attempted.
Looking at the log file in C: FISHEYE_Home var log I see the following error messages when notification emails should be sent from Crucible:
INFO | jvm 2 | 2012/12/21 14:12:59 | 2012-12-21 14:12:59,829 ERROR - problem sending email
INFO | jvm 2 | 2012/12/21 14:12:59 | com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPSendFailedException: 550 5.7.1 Client does not have permissions to send as this sender
We are running Small Business Server 2011 and Exchange 2010. I believe I have relaying enabled correctly for the internal IP addresses. Also, we have JIRA, Confluence, and Bamboo running at our site and have no issues with notification emails being sent.
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
Gary Cane