I have enabled the Power Up but I cant go further since I keep getting this statement:
You haven't authorized with any Hangouts Chat teams yet. To get started, add or mention the @Trello in a room you'd like to send alerts to.
This was rather useless:
Setting up Trello alerts is simple:
- @ mention the @Trello bot in the room you’d like to add Trello alerts.
- Follow the steps to authorize Chat with your Trello account.
- Select the board from the dropdown menu you’d like to enable the Chat Power-Up on.
- Once enabled, click the button to go to that board and then click the Chat Power-Up button in the top right corner of the board.
- Select a space or direct message to send alerts to and the actions you’d like to receive alerts for.
- Feel a new sense of calm as your Trello FOMO fades away.