Windows Server 2016 64 bit
When I am installing it, I can not registered account. I have popup windows with message "Please wait" . For the Windows 7,I installed it.
On the server can you log into what ever source control system you are using via the web browser? I know on our server 2016 we needed to allow all the ports on the bitbucket cloud IP list to be able to access the site and configure source tree to communicate with Atlassian SSO in our case.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/what-are-the-bitbucket-cloud-ip-addresses-i-should-use-to-configure-my-corporate-firewall-343343385.html
?
Windows Server 2016
I didn't use any source control via the web browser. I used it from visual studio. Could you send me instruction with setting for this? I use Azure services the virtual machine with Windows Server 2016
I do not use VS with sourcetree, just github and bitbucket which is where testing to see if you can access the repo's via the web browser would tell you if there ports blocked on your server.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.