Hi,
I'm migrating a build from using Jenkins with a Jenkinsfile to Bamboo. I'm looking to use the YAML version of configuring as opposed to Java. I would like to run my tasks in Docker agents as I was doing previously, but I can't work out, if it's even possible, how to pass arguments.
This is what I have currently in Jenkins which I'm looking to replicate:
agent { docker { image 'node:9.11-alpine' args '-v $HOME/.m2:/root/.m2 -e HTTPS_PROXY -e HTTP_PROXY -e NO_PROXY' } }I can specify the image in my bamboo.yaml very simply using the following on my job:
dockerImage: node:9.11-alpine
This doesn't get me all the way, as I'm not able to pass through the shared volume for the Maven cache, and more importantly the proxy variables from the host.
Is what I'm doing even possible? If not, is there a workaround? If not, is this on the roadmap for features to be added?
Cheers,
Nathan