Hi,
I want to track dependencies for my release in JIRA,
1. I would like to know how to do this
2. I would like to know how to get a holistic view of all added dependencies
thanks
LaN
There really isn’t enough info here to offer assistance. Can you explain what you mean by tracking dependencies.
1. A story is waiting on an external dependency like a vendor
2. A story needs info from a different team
3. A story can be built only when another story is built
so how to link a story to dependencies.. and how to see all the linked dependencies at one place
using the above you can then create reports (filters) and add to dashboard to show "blocked" issues.
I totally agree with this approach.
One small thing: how about using the flag to flag out items that are blocked (instead of adding a status)? These can be filtered and displayed in a project management dashboard, for example.
Thank you Everyone
Post Removed...
hi @PgM Innovations Support Team , please be sure to review the Partner Guidelines
Thank you for the information. Have removed my comment!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.