Hi,
i updated my git (windows) to newest version (2.17.1.windows.2) and SourceTree still shows me the notification that i should update git Flow.
HiThe notification doesn't get removed automatically, do you still get it after restarting Sourcetree?
Same issue.
Notification is still there after restarting the machine.
yepp, still there.
🙋♂️ same issue here.
I went to Tools->Optons->Git and clicked "Update Embedded", it said it failed, but when I restarted SourceTree, the notification was gone.
Are you using the embedded git? I'm using the system git. In theory the Embedded Git shouldn't have nothing to do with the issue, I guess...
you're right, I am using Embedded.
maybe switch long enough to get the flag to go away...
I had to change to System to get the Update Embedded to work. then when it completed (Successfully this time) my Embedded Git changed to 2.17.1
Not sure why the flag went away. Maybe I had changed to System for a bit...
even with the latest git version the notification persists.
HiWe made some tweaks and improvements to the notifications logic, can you please try release 2.6.9?Thanks
I am already running 2.6.9. The problem persists. Thanks.
same here. running 2.6.9.
notification persists
Ah.... OK that told me I'm not experiencing that here, but we will take another look.
It's all fine. I still used the embedded Git. Now i switched to System Git and the hint is gone.
I'm so sorry i caused so much trouble. =(
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.