Hi All,
I've recently been tasked to upgrade our instance of JIRA and Crowd as I currently can't access the Crowd Portal due to the license being expired. I have then tried to enter a new key but it doesn't seem to like it. I believe the key is for a higher version.
My current environment consists of:
- Ubuntu Linux (64-bit)
- Atlassian JIRA (v7.3.4#73015-sha1:a262b34)
- Crowd Version: 2.7.2 (Build:#626 - 2014-05-13)
- Operating System Linux 3.13.0-66-generic
- OS Architecture amd64
- Application Server Apache Tomcat/7.0.52
- Servlet Version 3.0
- Java Version 1.8.0_60
I have tried reading the Crowd Upgrade documentation but can't seem to find the recommended upgrade path for the latest version (Server 3.2)
https://confluence.atlassian.com/crowd/upgrading-crowd-22544441.html
What I'd like to know is do I upgrade JIRA first or Crowd?
If I upgrade Jira or Crowd first would it break the other functionality of the other? (Eg. Can I upgrade one first and then next week upgrade the other without any downtime?)
If anyone can provide me with a general guide on this I'd really appreciate your help.
Cheers!