Hi. I have spent an enormous amount of time trying to find a way to send checklists via Whatsapp (preferred) or email.
To clarify, I am not looking for notifications when a checklist is added to a card, nor I want to create new checklists from email. I want to share my trello checklists with non trello users.
I have tried:
- Zapier: does not allow me to send checklist contents
- Evernote: converts trello cards into todo lists, not useful at all
- Butler, same as Zapier
- Export, Json? who uses that? excel? exports all trello board
- Created new list called shared with copied cards from checklists, but have not found way to shared their contents to non trello users.
Maybe I have used wrongly the above. Please help. It would be very useful to be able to send checklist .
Thank you very much in advance