Is there a way to get around this requirement for bamboo java specs?
- it's sufficient to compile your project with
bamboo-specs and bamboo-specs-api dependencies only - don't add extra dependencies
We have a large number of repositories. Each repository has bamboo specs stored with it. However, many tasks defined in those plans are common.
As such, I'd like to create a utility helper class and put all of the job tasks within that utility. That utility class can then be versioned and published to a nexus repository -- which could then be used as a dependency within each bamboo spec plan.....
Right now, there doesn't seem to be a way to do this -- and I would have to have copies of the utility class in every single repository .... which makes one of the major points of moving the plan into code not very useful.... since I still have to edit every single plan in order to fix a bug in one of the common tasks.
Any help is appreciated.