I've been trying to experiement with bamboo specs but no plans ever get created. I am use Bmaboo Server 6.5.0 build 60509.
I have successfully connected Bamboo with my Bitbucket Server (v5.5.0).
I have a linked repository containing a file `bamboo-specs/bamboo.yml`.
I have enabled the linked repository for spec-scanning.
I have created a project, whose key matches that declared in the YAML spec, and given the repo specs permission in that project. (I also tried giving the repo permissions in all projects).
Should the plans be automatically created at this point? I can't see any log lines to determine whether scanning has taken place, let alone been successful or otherwise.
I have tried clicking "Create -> Create Bamboo Specs" and choosing the project and linked repository. I see a message describing how to get started but then nothing changes - should I get feedback on the success of this?
There are no logs under the linked repository page's "spec status" tab.
I am not a Bitbucket admin, though I can get the admin to perform tasks on my behalf. The Bitbucket admin is an admin in Bamboo and was able to create the app link.
Have I followed the process correctly? Am I missing anything?
My spec file looks similar to this:
```yaml
project:
key: BASE
plan:
key: MAVEN
name: Custom Maven
stages:
# Set up one Job per base image type
- jobs:
- scripts:
- docker build \
-f 3-jdk-8/Dockerfile \
-t repo-address/maven:3-jdk-8-${bamboo_planKey}-${bamboo_buildNumber} \
-t repo-address/maven:3-jdk-8 \
.
```