Source tree closes itself in mac os High sierra
Yeah we're seeing the same thing. Looks like they have a bug on it:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREE-5769
We are investigating the crash. There seems to be an issue loading and reading repo avatars. We will soon have an update on this. In the meanwhile, feel free to remove the ImageCache folder under ~/Library/Application Support/SourceTree/
Thanks for your patience!
ManjunathSourcetree Mac Developer
Thanks I deleted browser.phlist because I did not find Image Cache and it worked , but I don't know how much longer.
When you fix the bug , please send me the notification .
Thanks.
Removing ImageCache does not help me. SourceTree crashes a few seconds after opening. Have not tried restarting my MBP, but skeptical that would help in this instance. Let me know if you need any debug info. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.