I was running version 2.3.5 of SourceTree, then I went to options/update from within SourceTree and updated to 2.6.3 (Windows).
Now, every time I click on a different repository tab, it clears the graph and tries to reload everything. It used to preserve the contents of the tab so I could switch between tabs quickly.
Now, the program is unusable. If I switch between tabs, it just accumulates more load operations resulting in waits of upwards of 20-30 seconds to view anything. Is there a setting to turn this auto-reload behavior off when switching tabs? I noticed the behavior persisted after downgrading as well, so I figured it might be some kind of configuration setting tripped on by the new version, but I cannot find any setting that seems to control it.
Also note that the settings toolbar, advanced options for auto-refreshing (both of them) have no effect on this.