I have a plan where branches gets created automatically as per the rule "When new branch in repository is created", and deletion as per the rule "After branch inactivity in repository".
I have given 1 day time to the deletion rule "After branch inactivity in repository".
Now my schedule trigger of all the branches happens every day at 12:00 AM.
I have observed that few of the branches are not run completely and gets deleted while they are getting build.
Say for example there is a Branch B1 which is in the list of branches and i see that gets picked up as well at 12:00AM to run the build, i received the custom mails during the building of the B1 but i don't the custom mail which comes to the stakeholders post successful/failure of the build.
I understand that because of the deletion "After branch inactivity in repository" set to 1 day bamboo is deleting the branch while B1 is getting build.
Is there a way that i can say bamboo not to delete if the branch is running but eligible for deletion?