bitbucket remote repository exist but sourcetree remote repository not found
A bit more information is needed in order to help you. When you say that the repository is not found, are you referring to that the search does not find it?
After using sourcetree to login my Bitbucket account, I can't see any of my remote repository. But, I can see my remote repository by login to my bitbucket account through bitbucket.org.
I am new to this so please let me know if I need to do anything.
Thank you!
If you copy the URL in Bitbucket when you clone the repository and then paste it into Sourcetree, does it detect that it is a Git repository? What version of Sourcetree are you using?
I am using SourceTree 2.5.5.0.
Someone already invite me and give me an admin access level. I can see it in my remote resipotory when login through bitbucket.org. But I can't see anything when using the sourceTree.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.