Hi All,
I have seen lots about synced cards and boards but what I really need is a live list that is shared between two boards.
Add a card to a list -> the same list is updated on another board
remove a card from the list on either board -> changes reflected
user case example:
I manage several staff via shared boards, however, i have a board dedicated to upcoming physical meetings with various inside and outside people. As i think of a subject to cover i visit the board and, navigate to said person's list and add a card for that subject. by the time the meeting rolls round, i have an agenda already created and I'm not worried about missing a topic that I wanted to talk about face to face during my limited time with them. I update the cards on a list during a meeting so that I have something ready for our next meeting. this is super useful but I wish the individual list could be shared onto the personal board of that person. then they could also add to this list as a sort of open agenda. I don't want them to have access to my board of meetings just their own list. I could do this on their personal board but having all my various meetings in one place for me is a huge time saver.
is there a way to achieve this?
Trello is already awesome but this would realy be the icing on the cake. 