This week's edition of Miscellaneous Monday isn't as somber as it sounds, I promise!
It's been proven time and again that smart people tend to also be creative people, and I know you're all smart cookies. Today I'd like to showcase your side hustles, your creative outlets, all the things that you work on when the day is winding down.
I consider myself a Jill-of-all-trades, which my husband will tell you means that I am a borderline hoarder of craft supplies. I enjoy knitting, crochet, sewing, painting, needle tatting, the list goes on and on. Give me some string, and I'm a happy kitty.
Below are some projects I've worked on this past year, and I hope you'll share some of yours as well 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Halloween costume for a coworker: 'Mortgage Loan Officer Barbie'

Holiday Mug: "All the Jingle Ladies" (Thanks Bey)

Aluminum Cuff Bracelet: "i am enough"

Resin and Micah Paint Pour

Aluminum Cuff Bracelet: "You Got This"
