I was on Sourcetree 2.6.3 Windows and LFS downloads were incredibly slow. Updating the embedded git would not take me past LFS 2.0.2. I tried re-downloading Sourcetree and installing, but it rolled me back to 2.5.5 and downgraded the embedded git from 2.17 to 2.16, but with LFS still at 2.0.2. I did a complete uninstall of Sourcetree and wiped everything in AppData. I also took the extra step of removing every version of git from my computer and any other source control software that I had.
I re-downloaded a new installer and am now at 2.5.5.0 with embedded git 2.16 but now I have LFS 2.3.4.
A co-worker was lucky enough to get a good update to Windows 2.6.3 with embedded git 2.17 and LFS 2.4. His LFS downloads are MUCH faster than everyone on the team.
Why can I no longer update back to 2.6.3? Why is 2.5.5 the only version offered on the website now?
------------------------------
Update: there is a manual download link for 2.6.3 https://downloads.atlassian.com/software/sourcetree/windows/ga/SourceTreeSetup-2.6.3.exe