Hi,
I created a board on trello and want to integrate with a Jira project but the process is stuck as shown in the picture :
I have the same problem, It was working yesterday.
Hopefully it gonna bi fixed soon
Same issue here - worked fine last week, now stuck on that screen.
Same issue. Worked properly for some days and now stuck.
Hi, I've also had this problem since yesterday morning. Does anyone know if this has been reported?
I just logged a support ticket with Atlassian and linked it to this thread. The ticket number is JST-393841, in case anybody else needs to reference it.
Thank you very much
Thanks for that Mike
Dear all,
After contacting the Trello support team, I can now confirm the issue is fixed. You may need to clear your cache.
Best,
Ferid.
JIRA-Trello integration back up and running - thanks.
Yes I confirm now the issue is solved
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.