It seems I somehow followed everything at one point. Now i get a lot of notifications I don't want and have to individually unfollow each topic.
How can I unfollow everything
Click on your picture (top right) Settings -> Notifications
Yeah - unfortunately I think there's a bug in 'stop notifications' so you have to manually uncheck things.
Ah, ok. It's worked for me, but I only stopped the general "follow everything" when I went on holiday last year, so I probably haven't run into that bug.
Yeah, I still want to be notified if there is an update on a page i'm subscribed to. I just don't want to be subscribed to everything. It seems slightly better now.
I don't see notifications under settings
To manage the spaces and pages you are watching (and therefore receiving notifications for) in Confluence, you will want to go to the following URL: https://blockfi.atlassian.net/wiki/users/viewnotifications.action
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.