Hi there,
I'd like to sort my cards in a list by colour labels, that represent different level of priority (From 1 to 3). Is there a way to do that (using maybe a Chrome extension)?
Thanks,
Gianluca
Hi Gianluca,There is not currently a way to sort a list by label, although I'd be glad to let our team know that is a feature you are interested in!
I'd like that as well! It would be great for my Shopping List board, where I can then sort all the Fruits and Veggies, all the Dairy, etc., in the list. Thanks for considering!
Hello,
You can sort a list by label (and more!) using this extension for Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ultimello-the-features-pa/hahbfgjfimnmogoinnenhheepfcphnmm
Cheers,
Kate
We would also really like to be able to sort our Cards in a Label by Colour, so can see red (high priority) Cards on top of List and then moves down to Green
I would also be interested! So the easy and urgent cards go on top of the list
Thank you !
Sadly Ultimello is no longer maintained and it cannot connect with Trello API anymore
Yes please add label filtering.
You can now use automation to for example on a daily basis sort your lists on labels. Works lovely for me !!
How did you do this?
TY
Mary
It uses Butler, I go to my dashboard (Automation -> Rules -> Calendar).
I set the command as below.
We have different color Covers for different teams that have tasks on a board. It would be great is a list could be sorted by Cover Color or any color for that matter. If it can be color coded, it should be sortable.
Very usefull. Thanks alot!
Bummer. Thanks for the heads-up
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.