I use Trello to manage projects that go back and forth between me and other parties on set dates, and while they're with the other parties I snooze them. For example, my project might look like this:
- I create a card on 6/1 that has a due date of 7/5. I complete the first set of tasks, then snooze it til my next action on 6/22.
- On 6/22 it pops up on my board, I take my single action, then snooze it again until 6/28, which is the next time I'll need to do something.
- On 6/28 it pops back up, and I finish the project.
Right now, the calendar doesn't show the card's due date of 7/5 while it's snoozing, but it would be really helpful if it could. Is there a setting I can change so the due dates of snoozed cards show on my calendar?