Hi There,
I get the error
'Something went wrong while attempting to validate your credentials.'
when I tried to login with my own user and password.
I've even tried resetting my password and im using MAC.
Any ideas about this?
Thank you
Naveen Yadav
Can you please specify what version of the app you are using and what host you are trying to sign in to?
I am using version 2.5.5 source tree and tried with other version also but getting same error
Can you please update to the latest version 2.7.6 and try with that? Please let me know the host you are trying to connect to. Is it Bitbucket/GitHub? Add screenshots where ever you can and add some steps for us to understand exactly what is going on.
Please find the attached screen shot. Could you please let me know if any other option is available.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.