I cannot login to the sourcetree startup screen and there is no interface I can go to settings or other. I insert the https://<username>@bitbucket/scm/<project>/<branch>.git url,
my username underneath and press Login. Entering my password created the "Failed to list groupings for user" message and doesn't allow me to go on
Can you please specify if this is on the Windows app or macOS one?
Are you trying to add an account or clone a repository?
Hi Manjunath,
This is the exact issue I am facing. I am using Windows 7. and want to clone a repository.
Thanks.
Esha.
Hello! I assume you're trying to connect to Bitbucket Server? Could you post a screenshot of the window you're inserting the info into? This will help me figure out what the issue is.
Thanks!
Hi Mike,
Here is the screen shot. Yes I am trying to login in Bit bucket. The error I am getting is 'Failed to list groupings for user'.
Thanks !
Ah, okay! For the "root url" you only need the base URL.... so if your repo URL is:
https://mike@stash.atlassian.com/scm/sourcetree/master.git
then the root URL should be:
https://stash.atlassian.com
You only need to put in the base address of where your Bitbucket Server instance is, not the whole repo URL.
I tried the way you mentioned but it didn't work for me. I tried using https://gitserver.mycompanyname.com but no luck.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.