I know how to remove boards from the "Recent Boards" list while in a browser, but how can I remove boards (or the entire list of boards) from the Recent Boards list in the App for Android? Is that possible?
Hey Mark
Just had an Android user try this out, and it's not currently possible to clear these on your app- it needs to be done via the web.
Not a huge issue, but clearing them on the web does not clear them on the app. Would be nice to have the ability to not show "recent boards" on the app too. Thanks for your help!
This is still a big issue. To find my board I have actually scroll down two sets of boards. Not user-friendly.
Please implement an ability to hide "Recent Boards" section using some settings option.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.