Hi,
I'm attempting to install Sourcetree 2.5.5 on my Windows 10 computer, but I receive the following error during the login step: "Something went wrong while attempting to validate your credentials." This same issue occurs on Internet Explorer 11, but does not happen when I log in using a different browser. One of my coworkers tried to log into his account with my computer's Internet Explorer and had the same result.
I've looked up this issue on the forums and I've tried several of the solutions, but I haven't had any luck. I have tried the following:
I have also tried looking at the log file, but nothing is written to it. It's just an empty file.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Update: I tried logging in through Internet Explorer 11 on another coworker's computer and found that I received the same error. My coworker was wondering if this means it's an issue related to my account.