I've been wondering - is there any Atlassian Moblle App that could be used to access Atlassian Community?
It's rather ardeous to keep opening mobile browser. I'd rather like to access community via mobile whenever and wherever I'd want to.
Hmm... I never heard of any app for Atlassian Community. Is build on Lithium, so maybe there is an app supporting this... . Not sure how it is technically implemented. Maybe @Test User KL or @Monique vdB can jump in, check your feedback and reply
Overall the Mobile version of this page is pretty friendly. For me personally there is no difference of opening an app vs. opening a browser Overall you can save credentials so you could logged in a similar way like when using an app.
@Vickey Palzor Lepcha we try to make our community design mobile-friendly because we have no immediate plans to make an app. But it's good to know if users are interested so thank you for posting this!
Thank you @Monique vdB and @Mirek for your replies.
I think I can only relate to a mobile app giving " ease of access " compared to browser. It could be my personal experience alone :-) .
But hey thanks for all that you guys do to make Atlassian so friendly as a product brand and solution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.