Hello!
Recent FishEye/Crucible 4.5.3 had for some time problems to start because of file system permissions. Now only (?) one other problem exists:
2018-05-18 07:24:19,153 WARN - Problem starting repository next-config (next-config)
com.cenqua.fisheye.LicensePolicyException: Cannot start repository next-config: your license only allows up to 5 running repositories.
And we have some more (I think two more) from former times with a bigger license. But I cannot login anymore because my name and my password, coming from Crowd (3.1.2), are not accepted and when I try to reset my password I always seem to see a different text to repeat than FishEye/Crucible. So I am constantly locked out.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/fisheye/how-to-reset-the-administration-page-password-in-fisheye-or-crucible-298977083.html?_ga=2.162104892.1443206771.1526547334-1274374449.1522743248 describes a method to reset the admin password (which might not be set here), which seem to fail. Maybe because I am using the wrong port number. Which of the two following is the proper one?
2018-05-18 07:24:14,383 INFO - Server started on :6980 (http), 8009 (ajp13) (control port on 127.0.0.1:8059)
Please eMail me directly, if possible, because I am here on my head's behalf: mailto:Peter.Dyballa@Bertelsmann.DE
--
Greetings
Pete