For this week Friday Fun I propose a real fun.. some magic visual tricks, eyes and brain training
I hope you enjoy it!

When I was young I really enjoyed brain tricks and playing with optical illusion. Some of them are really cool and mind blowing.
I am wondering if any of you tried to understand how your brain works or have your favorite illusions. If so please share them with everyone in the comment below!
I have couple of them to get you going. Lets start with a easy one..
What you see on this image? 

or this ..

OK, that was easy..
.. Lets try another one.
How many legs do I have? 

Five? Six?
Still easy?
.. Try then to count black dots.. Are there any? :P

OK, that was only warm you up. There are many that I can share with you but lastly as a final I am wondering how many of you would recognize what is hidden on this specific picture.

To give you a tip how to "read" this image you need to hold the picture against your nose and focus on the background of the picture. Do not move your eyes and try not to blink. This will look blurry as you are "diverging" your eyes. Slowly pull the picture away from your face while staring into the background. Once the image pops out in 3D, you can look around the picture and enjoy. If you will see if you are a true illusion master! 
You did it?
Wow! Awesome! As a bonus you are now ready to face famous Akinator. Will you beat him or he will be able to guess about who you are thinking at the moment? 
http://en.akinator.com/
Please share your result and other brain and optical illusions if you have any favorite.