I have activate google drive power-up and attach a file from my hard disk or from my google drive. I want to ask if this attchement will consume my 10 Kb space ? if not, so I can join to trello as my google drive space allow ?
thank you,
Zied.
Hi Mohamed
There's a difference in uploading files from your computer vs. uploading them from Google Drive.
Google Drive
Since Trello isn't hosting your document when you upload using Google Drive, there are no upload limits. The file is remaining on your Google Drive with quick access via a Trello card.
Uploading from computer:
There are no storage limits on your board, however each document must be less than a certain amount. If you're a free user, each document must be less than 10MB. If you're a Gold or Business Class user, each document must be less than 250MB
I hope this helps
thank yuou very much for response.
zied.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.