It's to time consuming to capture an image to attach.
If you use Chrome, try this extension. It allows you to quickly create a new card from whatever tab you're using on your browser and there is also the option to attach the current page grabbing an image (if possible) to add as a card cover.
I use it for YouTube videos all the time and it works incredibly well! It grabs the thumbnail of the videos.
It does not work anymore. Questions stay unanswered.
@Wim Lasoen This is weird because I used it exactly 5 minutes ago. I just checked and it perfectly works for me.
Not for me it doesn't ... Not on MacOs, not on iOS iPad, not on iPhone, and nobody @tTrello seems to bother to address my problem, whichever path I walk to cry for help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.