We have Crowd installed including crowdID. I need help configuring crowdID to act as the OpenID server for Bynder. https://help.bynder.com/System/openid-sso.htm
In a second step I also want to configure JIRA, Confluence and Stash to use SSO with Crowd openidserver
Hi @Michael Skolik
As of today Crowd supports OpenID 2.0 whereas Bynder supports OpenID Connect. OpenID 2.0 and OpenID Connect are two different protocols. You might want to vote for the following feature request: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CWD-3995
Regarding your second step, you will integrate Jira, Confluence and Stash/Bitbucket Server with Crowd (and obviously get SSO), but this won't be done through Crowd's OpenID features that are bundled as CrowdID. Please take a look at Atlassian's documentation for more details about application integration.
Thank you @Bruno Vincent for the prompt answer and clarification. I must have been blind to oversee the small difference in name. Voted for the OpenID Connect feature request.
I created already Applications in Crowd for the Atlassin products - but need to test.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.