I just committed to Trello after looking at many options. Solo freelancer with expanding business. A plus for me was Evernote integration. Everything I do is pretty much done in Evernote. If EN could be made to work as a decent Task Manager, I'd never need Trello. I tried. It can't.
So, I'm now a Trellobite. Good one...someone surely thought of before me:-)
I've done all this successfully: Enabled Evernote Power-Up. Authenticated. Attached Evernote note to card. Clicking on EN note link in Trello card takes me to Evernote Web, where EN note is singled out nicely on the screen. All good. From there, I can click on a link that opens Note in EN desktop local app.
That's what I'd prefer to happen, immediately and automatically.
Evernote web and local versions sync fast, so it's not a tech obstacle so much as a time-saver, based on the way I work. Evernote is my main screen, all day, every day. Can EN Power-Up be set up to open Evernote app on computer first (bypassing Web)?
Other ideas/tips for Trello/Evernote integration also greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Annie