I accidentally copied a list when learning about Trello. Now I have two identical columns/lists of "To Do". How to delete one of them??? Need an "undo" button I think!
Hey Elizabeth
For lists, you can only archive them. There's not a delete option for lists. You can archive and delete the individual cards or just archive the list of cards.
Okay, thanks. I was hoping for an "undo" button for those times when one tries something out just to see how it works, but doesn't want to keep the results! Or at least a delete option for duplicates. I have now archived the duplicate list and will be deleting all 80 cards individually, as we are updating info on the active list and don't want to confuse the two lists.
I have a board called “delete”. Then when I have an entire list of cards that I want to delete (not just archive), I move them to that board. Then I occasionally delete the entire “delete” board and make a new one to start over. Makes it easier to delete a bunch of stuff.
Matthew, that is clever! I will have to try it! Sounds easier than doing it one at a time, plus the info is available in case you need to "undelete". Thanks!
Ahah. . . I tried one card and that works! Now to figure out how to send the archived list. . . Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.