Hi,
In my search for a good online tool to manage my daily work, I decided to give Trello a go. I have already read many comments and watched a couple of youtube video's, however, my main question remains unanswered.
I am normally involved in about 20 projects, some of them as a project manager, for other projects, I am a team member.
All projects basically have a number of tasks that need to be completed. I haven't figured out yet how to plan these tasks efficiently.
Let me give an example of what I am struggling with. Let's say that there is project 1 and project 2, each have 3 tasks to be completed. If different boards are used for each project, how do I avoid that I plan to complete task 1 of each project on the same day, given that each task would take 1 day to complete.
How can I quickly see if deadlines of certain tasks are in conflict with tasks from other projects. I am searching for some global overview so I do not need to go through every project again and again when a new tasks comes in or a dealine is shifted.
Hope there is a good solution for this in Trello.
Thanks in advance for your comments.