Hey everyone!
We're NetPotential, a cute-sized agency based in Auckland, New Zealand.
We just moved offices and our Fridays now look a lot more fun with our good ol' fussball table and arcade machine (spoiler alert: it's a RetroPie!)
We've recently made a video of us in the office on a Friday afternoon, and we would love to see videos and images of your idea of FunFriday!
https://www.netpotential.co.nz/blog/articleid/19/new-office
Hello! Enjoyed the video of your new office and the arcade machine
My Fun Friday, ie today, will include watching some EuroVision performances. So far I like the Swiss band ZiBBZ.
What are you using Atlassian product for? And which ones?
Carolyn
We use both Jira as a PM tool and Confluence for the company's wiki
Hello from Wellington. I love the term 'cute-sized' and may start using it. We recently had fun on a Thursday - Making time for timesheets - ShipIt May 2018 blog post.
Enjoyed your blogpost- thanks for sharing!
Note to self: Need to attend an AUG meetup when I go to New Zealand
Hello Wellingtonians!
Nice blog post guys
P.S. most NZ companies are cute-sized, we can't just help ourselves
Wow! Looks like a fantastic time! I'll use this to make a pitch to my company to build a funzone area.
Happy to be Bearer of Lols
Sweet as, guys! Love it!
-now I've cravings for a flat white and ginger slice!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.