I have successfully installed Bamboo CICD server but while starting the server for the first time itself I am getting an error which says "The CATALINA_HOME environment variable is not defined correctly This environment variable is needed to run this program" I have already set up JAVA_HOME, JRE_HOME and CATALINA_HOME. Also tried all the answers I got from online forums including the Atlassian help forums. Really stuck with this issue. someone who has done this before please help me. Thanks
devops bamboo
Hi Greeshma,
It is not necessary to set this variable manually, as it is initialized by the startup scripts automatically. Did you follow the installation instruction correctly and run bin\start-bamboo.bat to start the service?
If you do want to set it though it should be the same as the <Bamboo install directory> For eg: C:\Program Files\Bamboo
Do the following.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.