Hi guys,
I used to receive Trello email notifications for relevant boards, lists and cards I subscribe to. However these no longer come through and this has been going on for months. It was working perfectly and then one day the notifications just stopped.
I've tried everything to diagnose the issue without success:
- I've checked to see that I am still subscribed to trigger the notification. I have selected the 'watch' option on all boards (this was already selected and has not changed)
- I've checked my spam folder and as a precaution I added the do-not-reply@trello.com email address to my contacts
- I've used the test notification service (https://trello.com/test_notifications) and it returned the message: "Successfully sent a test notification to *my email*" but no email arrived
- I've tried switching from my work gmail address to a hotmail address
Can anyone help me identify the issue? The email notifications were a great way of managing the workflow
Thanks
Paul