I have initiated the indexing of data and its very slow and stuck at svn diff command.
I know the revisions and branches i want to avoid and should not be considered for indexing therefore i have exclusions in place. Its seem below command is standard procedure Crucible is following to grab the changes or difference.
svn diff --summarize -r 90907:90908 file:///D:/SubversionMirrors/Repos/Directory@90908
These particular revision and some other include more than million transaction or changes and taking very long time because of which indexing has not completed yet and review requests don't have proper data.
I tried below option to resolve this:
- Configured exclusions
- Configured Symbolic rules
- Increased subversion timeout period to 1 day
- Tried fixing resource utilization to 1 and 3
Can anyone suggest me any option which can avoid svn diff command on the revision having million changes?
OR
How can i make my indexing faster and other issue i am in right now is indexing never completes but always show 99.9% completed.
Can anyone please help?