I just bought an apple watch and I would like to use the app on the watch for Trello. I can not find it to download. Does it not exist anymore? If so that is very disappointing.
Hi @Kelly , sadly the Trello apple watch app is no longer available. See March 2018 article below with more details:
To focus on bringing you the best iOS app experience we’ve decided to remove the Trello Watch App. Don’t worry, though, you will still be able to receive all of your awesome Trello notifications on the Apple Watch through the iOS app. In the coming months we’ll be adding a bunch of exciting new features to the iOS app.https://9to5mac.com/2018/03/20/trello-ios-app-major-update/
To focus on bringing you the best iOS app experience we’ve decided to remove the Trello Watch App. Don’t worry, though, you will still be able to receive all of your awesome Trello notifications on the Apple Watch through the iOS app. In the coming months we’ll be adding a bunch of exciting new features to the iOS app.
https://9to5mac.com/2018/03/20/trello-ios-app-major-update/
I'm not sure what the Trello WatchOS app did, and I know the watchOS is limited, but it would be very nice to be able to access Trello checklists, even if that's all it could do.
I completely agree.
My team is trying Trello out (currently using Taskworld) and being able to get notifications on my watch would be VERY nice.
I've made an app that lets you use Trello on your Apple Watch, called Kanbann, and I'm looking for feedback to see if I am on the right track. Can be installed freely as a beta https://kanbann.com/
thanks, great app. thats what i've been looking for
@dmehers How do I get Siri to let me create cards from the Watch with the latest WatchOS? I keep having this issue when I say “In Kanbann, create a note 123”.
Opening the app does not create the card. Also, why should I need the app to open?
Hi Evan,
Did you run through the one-time phone setup? See the bottom of this page: https://kanbann.com/apple-watch/
Create Trello cards using Siri on your watch: “Hey Siri, Create a note Testing 321 in Kanbann”. In order to use this you’ll need to do two things: Firstly enable Siri support for Kanbann on your phone, by saying “Hey Siri, Create a note Testing 321 in Kanbann” and tapping “Yes” (this is a one-time thing). Secondly on your watch you need to designate the default list for new cards by navigating to a list, hard-pressing the screen, and tapping the “Set as default…” button.
Damian
Hi
I found an easier solution than with Siri.
Well, to each board in trello we can assign an email address to which we send some of our emails as a task.
Therefore, in IOS shortcuts, I created a shortcut where you dictate the text is the subject of the email and assigned the email address of the trello board to it.
This way the task goes directly to the board
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.