We have a huge set of people working on the same product. We have around three to four teams working on various modules of the product. What is the best way for the teams to plan and track their work in the same JIRA project?
I'm sure it's a little different for everyone.I'm on two teams actually, and one team uses Kanban boards to track tasks. The way I have my personal Kanban board set up, is I have some swim lanes defined with JQL separating my ticket types for one project. This works best when you have a laundry list of tickets. I have a To Do column with everything I haven't started, In Progress for those I have, On Hold, Waiting on (some sort of) approval, and my last column is everything I've completed in the past week so I can report on those in my weekly status.
My other team uses Sprints. We have a certain amount of tasks based on our bandwidth that we must complete in two weeks.
If you haven't already, Atlassian has a bunch of training that is a great place to start here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/Training/Atlassian+Learning+Paths
Will Try it out Heth. Thanks a ton!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.