I've been wading in the water of card mirroring/syncing on Trello and finding it very murky. Yes, there are power-ups that advertise mirroring cards between boards however I'm finding the following with them:
- most are expensive as a single user
- difficult or tedious to setup
- will not sync across teams (I have personal, home, and farm set up as teams)
A little background...I am a single user that has multiple teams as stated above. This allows for an expanded and detailed interface versus trying to shove all these boards into a personal listing.
I want to be able to mirror/sync a card (that might be a task) from a goals/planning board into a master scheduling board and this would have to work across teams. This allows me to see the scheduling on one board from all of the goals/planning boards without having to go and look at each board/team individually. Conversely, it would allow me to look at the individual goals/planning boards and see the progress that is noted in the master scheduling board.
I hope this is clearer than mud! I am totally open to suggestions on mirroring/syncing for my above stated structure. I am also open to a complete revamp of my structure if I am missing a better way. I really like Trello but I am finding it is taking too much of my time to manage and may have to bail if I can't fix this.
Thanks for your help!