I have the Calendar power-up enabled on many of my Trello boards, and for each one, when I click the "Calendar" link at the top-right corner of the window (next to the left of the "Show Menu" link), it opens the Calendar view, but I then cannot close the Calendar view no matter what I click within the window. The only thing I can do to return to the board view is to refresh the page.
Again, I have this issue across all my boards that have the Calendar power-up enabled. These are troubleshooting actions that I have done in an attempt to fix this problem (in no particular order), none of which have worked (obviously):
- Clear cookies and cache in all browsers.
- Use different browsers.
- Log out of Trello, and then log back in.
- Disable the Calendar power-up, and then enable it again.
- Archive lists that have several cards with due dates.
- Remove *all* cards with due dates (by archiving most and deleting the rest).
- Use an incognito window (Chrome).
- Disable all browser extensions (Chrome).
This issue started happening for me as of some time late yesterday or early today (late May 3 or early May 4). I also started paying for a Trello Gold subscription recently, and I was using the Calendar power-up on my boards for months before my subscription began (i.e., using Trello Gold by referring friends to Trello).
I do not know yet if this is affecting the other people who share boards with me (and might not get replies from them regarding this for days).