Hello,
I was previously part of a Microsoft Team team that used Trello as a plug-in and after some time signed up for an Enterprise Account. I went through the exercise of migrating my Personal Boards to Enterprise, and as part of that, switched to use SSO for login.
I have now moved team to another that doesn't have Enterprise Account and the admin of the former Team has removed me from the white-list. However, now I am locked out from using Trello with my company email and faced with a Catch-22: Whenever I try to login using my company Email, Trello pushes me to SSO, and that obviously fails since my credentials are not accepted. If I try to register a new account and add my company email to that, I am told "That email is already in use".
Both Trello Support and my IT are pointing at each other. Can someone help with a workaround? I need to use my work email.
Thanks in advance!